We are a private pay treatment center and do not accept any type of insurance. Costs associated with care are the responsibility of the client.
Brookhaven Retreat is a leading women's residential treatment program, unique among programs nationwide. Our superior staff experiences the opportunity daily to not only do their best but to contribute to extraordinary outcomes for our clients. The Brookhaven treatment philosophy offers the opportunity to be part of a cutting edge, multi-disciplinary treatment team. Our innovative practice model, carried out by our female clinical staff, offers you the chance to deliver client care with a level of integrity and compassion rarely found in treatment settings.
We offer an excellent environment for performance and personal growth and provide competitive benefits. Although each position has unique needs, every position has several key requirements:
- Professionalism, personal accountability, and responsiveness
- A drive to excel and to constantly improve
- Superb client-focused decision-making skills
- Commitment to client care in a holistic program
- An unselfish pursuit of results
- Excellent collaborative skills
- Effective, therapeutic communication skills
The following are featured positions for which we are currently seeking candidates.
Wednesday, 04 October 2017
An upscale all-female residential program seeks contract Reflexologist(s) to provide individual sessions to residential clients on-site.
Reflexology; is an alternative medicine involving the physical act of applying pressure to the feet, hands, or ears with specific thumb, finger, and hand techniques without the use of oil or lotion. It is based on what reflexologists claim to be a system of zones and reflex areas that they say reflect an image of the body on the feet and hands, with the premise that such work effects a physical change to the body.
• Current Registered Tennessee Reflexology Certification
• Availability on weekends and/or nights
• Long-term experience and/or Associates Degree or higher
• Must have a basic understanding of the massage industry including basic medical terminology
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• All required vaccines to work in a medical setting are current and up to date
Hours desired are Saturday and/or Sunday 8AM-5PM and/or weekday evenings. Applicant does not have to commit to all available hours.
Visit our website at www.brookhavenretreat.com to learn more about our facility
Every Saturday 6pm to 6am
Thursday, 24 August 2017
Brookhaven Retreat is a nationally recognized women’s residential substance abuse facility seeking experienced registered nurses.
The successful candidate will have a thorough working knowledge of nursing practices, client care, charting, etc. They will assist clients with detoxification, medication management, and monitoring of general well being.
A BSN or ASN Degree is required. Candidate must have a current Tennessee State License along with their BLS and First Aid certifications.
Shifts available: Every Saturday 6pm to 6am, Every Tuesday 6pm to 6am or every Thursday 6am to 6 pm
Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 5:30 pm
Tuesday, 24 October 2017
A Primary Therapist is needed to provide mental health/substance abuse/co-occurring assessments, crisis management and psychotherapeutic interventions to the women residing at Brookhaven Retreat.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete diagnostic assessments and mental status examinations and work with staff to translate this information into practical, multidisciplinary treatment plans
- Conduct individual and group therapy sessions daily
- Complete high quality, timely charting and treatment plans according to agency policies and procedures
- Collaborate with families, outside treaters, etc. to assure their integration into the treatment planning process, as indicated
Education and Experience
Master's degree in mental health, social work, psychology or related human service field required. Ph.D. preferred.
Three years experience in a co-occurring/psychiatric setting
Training and experience in comprehensive assessments and crisis intervention in residential settings is preferred
Experience working in gender-specific female settings is preferred
Licensure to practice clinical discipline in Tennessee, required in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Mental Health counselor and/or Certified Addiction Professional.
Required Schedule: Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 5:30 pm
Competitive pay and 80% paid benefits for employee, spouse and family offered with position after 90-day trial period.